[pct-l] ANWR drilling - BLOCKED!

> He knows so little about the
> natural history of his own state it makes me wonder what really makes
this guy tick.

I wish I had a link to the article, or at least remembered the source, but
I did read something once that suggested that most people drawn to
positions of power (namely politics and big business) display all the
telling characteristics of sociopathy.  Perhaps wealth and power truly are
the only driving force behind so many of our "leaders."  For those of us
who have little desire for either, perhaps it's difficult to comprehend
that people can actually live and operate on that level.

All I really want it six months off and enough cash to pay for a nice long
northbound walk.  :-)

Paul