[pct-l] ANWR drilling - BLOCKED!

It's not beyond me why Senator Ted Stevens, who represents the wildest and
most scenic state in the union, would allow drilling and hence cause a
disruption of the native ecosystem. He does not understand the ecology of
the arctic at all. He was one of  those that endorsed wolf hunting as a
control on the moose population-- an economic resource he said he was trying
to protect (that being trophy hunting). He knows so little about the natural
history of his own state it makes me wonder what really makes this guy tick.