[pct-l] Midlife Crisis

I get up each morning excited, full of energy, feeling incredible, no pain
meds needed, head is clear, thought is pure, enjoying the colors and smells of a
warm winter day in Southern California.  I don't get sick as often as my
friends or family and when I do it is for much less time.  My athletic peers are
all caving-in, physically, and I alone seem to hold the flare to carry on.

I notice all of the little pleasures and tiny flowers and infetisimal smells
50 times per minute. I cannot wait to get home to my family and wife each day.

. . . all of this . . .

. . .  is simply due to . . .

. . . the fact that . . .

. . .  I walk . . .