[pct-l] Correction to JMT Challenge: Yo-Yo

_singewald@earthlink.net_ (mailto:singewald@earthlink.net)   wrote:  Are you
talking about a yo-yo or a flip flop?  A flip-flop of the JMT makes
absolutely no sense.
I don't what I mean.  I guess I mean  going all the way from Mt. Whitney to
Happy Isles and then back to Mt. Whitney  in one continuous trip.  What is
that?  I guess that is a  Yo-yo.

I want to be the first to do it and beat all  the other folks on the PCT-L
into the history books.  Then I could mention  it to them every time I see them
at Gatherings, Kickoffs, TrailFests, and other  events.  That would be really
cool way to irritate them.  Back to  planning.

Cheers, Switchback