[pct-l] Re: Hot Springs on and near the PCT

I'm still working on the list, so keep your suggestions and updates
coming in!

You can add Scenic hot springs,near Stevens pass,and Gamma hot springs near the Suiattle river in Glacier Peak Wilderness. Gamma can be  extremely hard to find. I think i still have pretty good directions on how to find them. If people are interested I will dig them out ,and post them. rob

Yahoo! Shopping