[pct-l] Public Announcement

-----Original Message-----
From: Lonetrail ----  My prediction is that the record will be broken by people from Kenya both men and women.
That reminds me of the time I was in Kenya.  I went on safari and saw lions stalking and lots of animals.  I went hiking out in the bush and was attacked by monkeys.  Could it have been caused by me eating a big bag of popcorn while hiking along the trail?????

It was weird.  I am walking along the trail to go see some hippos down at the river and minding my own business.  The trail is clear and quiet.  Very nice day in the bush.  All at once I see a few monkeys hanging around.  Then I see lots of monkeys all over the place.  Looked like hundreds of them.  They wanted my popcorn and had sent out the popcorn alarm throughout the jungle/bush.  No way.  I fought my way through and got to the river, but did not see any hippos.  Bummer.  I ate all my popcorn before my return journey and had no problems on the way back.  Crummy monkeys.

Another thing that was weird was that I could easily see the skyline of Nairobi, the capital, on the horizon.

Cheers, Switchback
Trail Ape & Camp Monkey Business