[pct-l] Public Announcement

My prediction is that the record will be broken by people from Kenya  both
men and women. Of course we understand you are to pay,  all accommodations
including air fare, hotel, meals and entertainment  from Kenya. On converting water
from a pill I feel it would be easier to convert  it from hot air which we
have a lot of.

PS No fast foods.or Hotel 6

Lonetrail:

I  already have a standing offer of $100
f00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000or
 anyone who comes up with a super light tablet or powder for that turns into
1-liter of fresh clean water.  I got a lot of crank emails on that  one.
Some of you folks think you are pretty cute.

Now we are  going to get serious -- no more Mister Goof Off.  I will take the
first  female(s) who is the first one to flip-flop the PCT in one calendar
year to  the restaurant of her choice in the San Diego area at the completion of
her  hike.  The hike must be north and then south to end up at Campo.   Also,
I will present her with a $50 US Savings Bond at the restaurant.  I  know,
you have to read that again to believe it, but it is true.  This  extravagance
is because I am getting a little tired of the men taking all the  glory and
setting all the records.  Ridiculous.

Anyone who wants  to up the reward pool is welcome to join in.

Any hanger-ons and trail  dudes and dudettes who want to join in on the
celebration will have to pick up  their own tabs.

Thank you for your attention.

Sincerely and  respectfully, Switchback
Trail Self Promoter & Camp Flim-Flam  Man