[pct-l] California Condors

I've seen them before from the Antelope Valley, in the
afternoon heading back west towards Sespe Wilderness. I've
heard that they can wander a hundred miles away and back to
their roosts in a day, and now I believe it.  But since they
located some in northern AZ, the best place to see them is
Grand Canyon. If you keep your eyes peeled from South Rim,
you'll probably see one.

Kevin Corcoran