[pct-l] BackpackingLight Print Magazine - Scam?

No scam!

I've ordered several things from BPL, including subscriptions to their print
magazine and their website. Everything was delivered promptly. Be advised
that the print magazine is just getting started. There have been 2 prior
issues -  Vol 1 Summer 2004 and vol 2 Spring 2005 - both of which I ordered
as separate copies and promptly received from BPL. Incidentally, they are
worth the cost and the supply is limited.

Vol 3 (Winter 2005) is due out soon, or may actually already be published.
Subscriptions received by 4 November were to start with volume 3. If you
have questions, contact  support@backpackinglight.com and I'm certain they
will answer your concerns. The fact that you are in Germany and they are in
Montana (and getting buried by snow at the moment) may lengthen delivery
times. I too am awaiting my copy of vol 3, and I'm only a few hundred miles
away in Oregon. If I don't get mine by New Year's, I'll send Ryan a note
(assuming he survives his subscriber-designated ultra-light gear trip into
the Montana snows).

Wandering Bob