From: "Ryan Jordan"
To: "Bob Bankhead" <wandering_bob@comcast.net>
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2005 9:06 AM
Subject: RE: [pct-l] BackpackingLight Print Magazine - Scam?

Bob, thanks. We had delays in this issue because we now have a
distributor and are trying to meet the strict requirements they have for
format, barcoding, and other logistics. The issue is in press, and once
it goes to press, it takes a few weeks to get mailed. Folks should be
mailed their issues around the turn of the year. Also, we certainly
guarantee that each subscriber will receive a full volume: 4 issues,
even if those issues are not within a 12 month period.

Thanks for forwarding this, and I'd appreciate it if you let folks know
in your circles what you heard from me, too.

Take care,
Ryan