From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of Monty Tam
Sent: Monday, December 05, 2005 7:48 PM
To: Lonetrail@aol.com; pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: RE: [pct-l] Legalize Drugs all of then

> From: <Lonetrail@aol.com>
> To: <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
> Date: 12/5/2005 6:01:33 PM
> Subject: [pct-l] Legalize Drugs all of then
>

> Legalize Drugs all of  them

Lonetrail,
I can't wait to see the new drug company commercials on TV.

Especially the side effect disclaimers.
"May cause.......loss of memory.......loss of work.....loss of
savings......loss of mind...or.....loss of spouse (divorce).  You may break
out ...in handcuffs...break out....of prison...even break out in laughter
at inappropriate times.  This drug...may contribute to suicide, homicide,
shortness or total loss of breath.    If you develope any of these
symptoms, including death, stop taking at once until you consult with your
physicial or criminal lawyer and drug councelor when applicable.  Consult
with your doctor before giving to children.under five years of age."

Warner Springs Monty

Policing