[pct-l] Legalize Drugs all of then

This, I guess, is my reasoning for legalizing drugs, pro-choice on seatbelts and helmets, and in general, never prevent anyone from risking or jeopardizing one's life or wellbeing. We have a population problem, thus, it is stupid to facilitate or assist people in living longer than their unchecked sense might allow. The world has a limited amount of resources. It doesn't make sense to waste limited resources to benefit morons, let them die off and there will be more resources for those willing and desiring to live as long and comfortably as possible. In the legalization of drugs and other foolishness I also usually put legalizing abortion. Abortion one aborts biology, the spirit that was to inhabit that biology, goes elsewhere.

Anyway, to bring this more ontopic. Thanks to some interesting resources gotten here. I now know there are backpacks that weigh less than a pound. Are there $600 backpacks and tents right alongside the $100 models. Of course the one I saw was a 36 ounce backpack which I assume is an empty weight, just makes the packed weight light than it would be otherwise. I also saw light tents. Are these of the same material as the pack? Does it protect against the same ellement as the cheaper more common tents?

Peace,

Kraig