[pct-l] wanted...mosquito repelling partner to hike no cal and oregon

Hi!

  I think I am one of those people.  Unfortunately, it did not deter the mosquitos from attacking my hiking partners.  In fact, I think they were attacked with more than the usual gusto, just from spite.  I got through this summer with no repellent and hardly any bites.  Don't mean to brag though because those same chemicals probably attract other, even more irritating or pesky critters....

  can'tquit

 Yahoo! Personals