[pct-l] wind shirt

They don't look expensive --- but I have yet to find one for less than $80 on closeout - ugly color.

  Shutterbugg

Mark Wright <sparkymeister@gmail.com> wrote:
  I saw somebody on the PCT wearing a windshirt that looked like it
wouldn't be really expensive. It was transparant (red or blue I
believe) to compressed to about fist size. I tried looking it up but
couldn't find anything. Anybody know what I'm talking about?

Mark

--
Have fun or die trying - but try not to actually die.
http://www.AboveCalifornia.com