From: margarete hochhut <hochhut@web.de>
Sent: Dec 1, 2005 6:38 AM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] Warm Jacket

Dear All,

Uff, I need a new warm jacket. I mean WARM Jacket.
Plan to order the famous DriClime Windshirt. That won' t be warm enough in the camp, I am afraid.
What do the experts recommend to carry together with the mentioned Windshirt :

The Western Mountaineering Flight Jacket ?  Oooh, looks very bulky. It doesn' t look as if it can be worn underneath the Windshirt.
or
The Ultra Ligth Down Inner Jacket ? I' m not sure if that one is warm enough but nearly half the weight of the mentioned Flight Jacket.

Sorry for this question - I know everybody has another "Temperaturrange" for feeling comfortable. Nevertheless, I appreciate
if somebody would share her/his experience with me.

Thanks for help
rita
Frankfurt, Germany