[pct-l] contacts revisted

So . . . . . . remember last week's thread on contacts?  Well, I took Rev Gizmo's advice about the daily wear contacts.  I went to Target and bought a 12-ounce $2.19 bottle of Target brand contact solution.  Instead of throwing away my daily wear contacts each night, I've been storing them in a case and wearing them again the next day.  No problems with smudging, itching, nothing!

If I can make one pair of contacts last 2 weeks (and I suppose they'd last much longer than that), then I've got enough contacts here to last me TEN YEARS.

Too bad they expire in 2009.

yogi
www.pcthandbook.com