[pct-l] PCTA Communicator Article, The Yearn to Return...

Thanks, All, for the quotes!

 Keep 'em coming!

We are especially interested in the oldest, more historic ones, say from  the
Presidential founders and advisors to the establishment of the National Park
System (like Muir and Roosevelt).

Also, I want to know, in a few sentences, please, what motivates YOU to
spend six months out on the trail?

What is it that attracts you to the outdoors?

What do you like about backpacking for endless miles in one  trip?

What do you find there that you can't get in civilization?

Why won't a short hike do it?

Describe your favorite sights, sounds, smells, feelings (sense of touch,
weather, and emotion) that cause you to yearn to return.

If you know someone else who is similarly stricken, how do they feel?

Remember, what you say may be used in the article and will inspire others  to
Take The Hike!

For now,

Mtnned