[pct-l] fording the White River??

Lookout(Connie)...  but also anyone who's been there,

Going north on the Glacier Peak relo, after descending Indian Creek, is it
possible to wade the White River right there, w/o dipping south to the
bridge in a few miles?  I realize conditions and how early/late in the
summer would determine a lot.  So, let's assume September when a NOBO hiker
might be hitting the area and that there has been no monster storm lately.
Doable?

Dr Bob