[pct-l] Neat Idea - Heh, Heh.

As part of my continual harassment and irritation campaign of other hikers,
I was thinking that I might use my big fluffy light sheep skin auto shoulder
strap pads on my LuxuryLite pack shoulder straps.  The LuxuryLite has a  very
aggressive load transfer to the waist area.  The shoulder straps are  mostly
just to keep the pack next to your back.  But going down the PCT  trail this
set up might really irritate the ultra lighters.  Plus, the  greenhorns on the
trail would think I was carrying a really big load.  I  would tell them that
too.  "Yes, I am carrying 100 pounds to go  camping this weekend.  You know the
usual ax, iron skillet, and base camp  expedition tent."  I would complain
loudly about the pack weight  and spit a lot of simulated tobacco juice too.

I do not know if I will really do this, but I like the idea.  Can you
imagine what Can'tQuit goes through being my trail partner.  She is a  tough lady.

Your hiking buddy, Switchback
Trail Con Artist, Felon & Camp Food  Thief