[pct-l] Dehydrating Food

Some stuff like plain dehydrated veggies last almost forever.  I think the
oldest stuff I have around is 1 or two years old but I really think it's best to
use up the stuff within 6-9 months.  Dehydrated food can be stored in the fridge
or the freezer.

On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 16:39:04 -0700, "Aaron Doss" <AaronD@Cadwell.com> had this
to say: