[pct-l] Yellow Blazing

OK, so I've got a question for you'all.  If Yellow Blazing means  taking a
road ( does it have to be paved?) instead of taking the trail.   What happens
when the road IS the trail...?  Like, say, going down into  Seiad Valley on the
PCT.  Is everyone a Yellowblazer?  What if you  hitch a ride instead of walk
the highway?  What kind of blazing is  that?  I know this sounds trivial, but,
for some literary endeavors of  mine, I AM interested in your responses.

"No Way Ray"  Echols