[pct-l] SoCal PCT Hikes

I am looking for company on a couple of shorter hikes that I would like to do soon. In each case, we would meet at the finish, leave a car there and drive to the start. Upon reaching the finish we would drive back to the start and the other car. Each of these hikes completes a PCT Guidebook Section for me.

1. Section A: Pioneer Mail Trailhead (5260') to Scissors Crossing (2250') ---- 25 miles, all downhill, 1 (long) day, start early, maybe jog the first 10-15 miles, no water on trail, in San Diego County.

2. Section C: Near Onyx Summit (4 roads and a trail) (6100') to I-10 near Cabazon (1360) --- 40 miles, a little uphill at the beginning and then all downhill, 2 days (I might be talked into 3 days.), Onyx Summit is on Highway 38 SE of Big Bear.

Best time for me is from Oct. 29 to Nov. 11, excluding Nov. 2,3.

Let me know if you are interested,

                                    Phil,  (AKA Pieces)