[pct-l] The Swiss and Dutch PCT hikers.

I saw the thread on this one: Yeah, the Swiss and Dutch all finished the PCT
safe and sound.  I've been in contact with Robert and Emmy and they said
they are back to work in Holland and that the transition to work has been
tough.  I know now they feel.  In some ways, the end of the PCT journey has
been bittersweet for me, but it's nice to shower a bit more regulary and not
to be eating camp foods anymore.  I miss the trail a bit though.

If you need the email addresses for the Swiss and Dutch, here they are:
(Dutch) Emmy and Robert may be reached at: hammybezemer@hotmail.com
(Swiss) Bettina and Phil can be reached at: kobel-beyeler@hotmail.com

I'm working on a 2005 PCT hiker email list with a few people and hopefully
we'll have it together by early November.  I'll be in the PacNW for several
more days, then I'll be driving back to the east coast....then it will be
time to edit about 8,500 images, a billion words of text, and audio
recordings, all of which will be included in my book/project.  Many thanks
to all of you who helped support the 2005 PCT class....it was a blast!

Take it easy,
NaborJ