[pct-l] The Mule

Carol, yes, "interesting" would describe The Mule.  When I talked with
him, the onyl maps he had used was a road mapt to get himself over to
the trail from someplace called Little Rock, if I can recall
correctly.  He had about $7 to his name when I saw him last, and he
was spending that on food to get to Mojave.  Stuff like canned peaches
and chocolate bars.  I never did find out what his water capacity was,
just that he had a 1 liter thermos hanging off the back of his pack.
Maybe that's where he held the Wild Turkey.  Glad to hear that he made
it somwhere.