[pct-l] The Mule

Not sure if it was 'Mule' or 'The Mule', but I met a guy at Vermillion resort around July 26 who called himself a mule of some sort.  Kind of an interesting 'character'; seemed to be doing alright.  He didn't say much about hiking further or where he was going and there were so many outspoken people around that I never got to ask.  I do remember he was not much into guide books or maps---so, hope he's not lost!

can'tquit