[pct-l] Hiking for Charity

Hey Yogi,

No hurt here.  I always read things with a british
tone, it makes it more fun.  (kidding, I know what you
mean).  Sorry about the posting of the privates to the
list, I get confused about whether I'm recieving a
post or a private email, and sometimes i just hit
reply, others times I think "oh change the email to
PCTL".  My bad.

Anyway, thanks again to everyone for their feedback.
If anyone wants to send me a private email with more
info, I'll try really hard not to mess up when I
reply.

--------junaid #41PCT2006
master of the confusion stick

--  oh boy switchback you've got some tag line
competition now.  Ah who am I kidding, I can't come up
with an endless supply of these things.  ;)  --