[pct-l] Hiking for Charity

"patch"

Most of us are on this list because we enjoy hiking/backpacking on the
PCT and wish to discuss this with others.

IMO, it is wrong for someone to solicit donations on this list.
Similarly advertising any product is wrong with the exception of simple
announcements by a few gear makers that they have something new and an
URL for more information.