[pct-l] Hiking for Charity

It was I that sent you that email last year. I fully admit to it, for I
think it is fine to do. When fund raising, you have to ask everybody you
know, and everybody you can think of for money. You have a business if I
am not mistaken, and I thought you might like the throwback I could
offer you for your donation (I ended up linking to your book anyway so
you know)...

While on the trail, I barely ever mentioned my cause, because I wasn't
really thinking about it most of the time, and there wasn't anything to
say about it anyway. I agree that asking for donations from other hikers
while on the trail is dumb. I don't agree that bugging you via email is
though.

-patch