[pct-l] Southbounder Update

I felt them.  I was camped across from the trout farm on the white water river (at scary flash flood stage).  I was worried that it might be a much larger quake centered farther away and that I wouldn't know it until I got to town, having an experience much like 2001 hikers had with 9\11.  But, it seems the waitress at the Wheel Inn and this e-mail were the only ones who knew about it.  Right now I'm at a flea bag motel in Bending drying out from the storms.  I'll be back on trail tomorrow with only 212 miles  to Mexico.

Teflon