[pct-l] Beauty everywhere

That was a pleasure to read! Thank-You for sharing it
with us.
I have been feeling similarly entranced by the beauty
of nature. Today I went for a vigorous hike along the
North-coast of CA. It was clear and crisp today-- the
lifting fog unveiling autumn splendor.

There was a good sized storm up there Friday and
Saturday. As I watched the rain come down, I realized
that this storm is bringing snow to the mountains,
snow that I will transverse next summer..