[pct-l] Beauty everywhere

I am spending several weeks in the delta region of central CA sitting on
drilling wells and the fall colors, weather and migrating birds are  fantastic.
It is only through a hiker's and geologist's eyes that this is  seen.  My
drilling cohorts mildly acknowledge the full moon, the flock of  thousands of
finches or black birds so thick that they appear to be smoke  from a distance, the
circling group of 12 redtailed hawks, a flock of great blue  heron, the
falcons, the great white ibis, the small white ibis, the turtles(!),  etc., while I
wash my soul in them.

I'm putting in 5+ miles a day walking on the levees and farm roads amongst
sheep and cows and all of the incredible birds.  It's simple, just one foot  in
front of the other.

Greg