[pct-l] Hiker Spottings

Hi to the List

I was day hiking out near Cottonwood Pass on 10-6 and met Seattle Dave & Mamas Boy both SOBO hikers they said several others where behind them but I never met up with them

I hiked from Sonora Pass to Carson Pass, it Snowed 2 inches the night before I left. Never saw any backpackers, just some day hikers near Ebbets & Carson Pass and OHV Yahoos by Upper Blue Lake and 2 Mountain Bikers near Raymond Cyn Creek

Despite it being very cold (20 - 25) at night it was all in all a pleasant trip

Trail90