[pct-l] Tag Lines

Yogi wrote: "Hey Switchback, do you keep a list of the words you use to  sign
your posts?  I'll admit that I don't read every post, but I do always  open
yours up to see how you signed THIS ONE.   :)"

Actually, I usually make up my tag lines as I go.  Recently, I started  a
list of phrases just so I do not repeat myself too much.  It is all for  laughs
and fun, but there is an element of truth to some of them.  It is  part my
harassment campaign of other hikers.  In my posts I try to provide  some
interesting information and some that might be even useful.  One  thing I try to do is
be brutally honest about my hiking abilities and  experiments.  I do not fly
under false colors.

Your hiking buddy, Switchback
"May the Forest Be With You" :-)