[pct-l] crocs

Jenny Holliday wrote:

> Crocs *are* ugly.  But, they're so light!  So comfortable!

i'm one of those dorks who bought red crocs (actually "comfort clogs" -
the much cheaper hospital version w/out ankle straps) for backpacking
but ended up loving them so much that they've become my default shoes
for use around town... people, including complete strangers, are
*always* commenting on them, usually saying how much they like them. i'm
assuming that most folks who think i look like an idiot are just keeping
their mouths shut!!

anyway, i've had several instances where friends told me i looked
stupid, only to later see a "cool" friend of theirs wearing a pair, and
telling me later that i looked cool and that they wanted a pair
themselves...! lol!

so i suppose it's all in the eye of the beholder...

girlscout