[pct-l] PCT books (not strictly)

PCT hikers,

I know that during their downtime hikers like to read about
hiking, so (even if it isn't strictly about the PCT) I'll point
this list toward a web site where they can read about 25%
of a hiking book I wrote, called "Escape On Foot".

You can start reading here:

http://www.coastaltown.nildram.co.uk/escape/preface.html

The book covers a one-week solo hike in the Wallowas
of northeastern Oregon. I've received many positive
comments on it, even from non-hikers.

The full text is available by buying a paperback copy
of the book for $17.95 plus shipping. (My cut of this
amount is about $3.50 per book. At this rate I do not
expect it to finance me anything more than a nice dinner
out with my wife. Such is an author's life.)

It is self-published. I have been looking for a publisher,
but I'm probably too lazy to succeed in finding one.

Brian McLaughlin (aka Aimless)