[pct-l] trail prose

greg,
i didn't write 'em, but boy aren't they beautiful?!
sums it all up for me.
here's a link to gary's bio:
http://www.english.uiuc.edu/maps/poets/s_z/snyder/life.htm
have a beautiful october weekend, all!
-alec

Bighummel@aol.com wrote:
Gary,

Your words?  This is great!  Enlivened me!

Greg

"As long as I live, I'll hear waterfalls and birds and winds sing. I'll interpret the rocks, learn the language of flood, storm, and the avalanche. I'll acquaint myself with the glaciers and wild gardens, and get as near the heart of the world as I can. "
                                                                                                         John Muir

Yahoo! for Good