[pct-l] Nice covering of snow on Mount Shasta

Woke this morning to a nice covering of snow on Mount Shasta - it's always
nice when the lump of rock returns to the way that nature intended!  This
morning the sun was reflecting off a new white topping.  Both Burney
Mountain and Lassen Mountain were shrouded in cloud, so I could not see if
they got snow last night - but I suspect at least Lassen did.

Drew
PostNet, Burney