[pct-l] re:headlamp

I vote for the Petzl Tikka headlamp.  I 've used one for several years
on trail and on car camp trips as I spend inordinate amounts of time
reading after dark.  A very durable product, long life, no annoying
flicker, easy on the eyes.
The Petzl zipka is a similar lamp but lighter because it has a thin
elastic strap rather than a thick elastic headband, if lightness is a
big deal for you.
I went through several cheap crummy headlights in a year and I'm glad I
finally put the money down for a real serviceable lamp.
llamalady