[pct-l] ALDHA West ... more on El Camino de Santiago

The ALDHA West gathering this weekend near Echo Summit
was perhaps the best ever... many interesting presentations,
and outstanding food and lodging for the bargain price.

Many attendees heard the Alcorns talk about their Camino,
an ancient pilgrimage with remarkable differences from
and similarities to our more-familiar (in North America)
wilderness excursions.     Those folks who want more
information can get it from the Alcorns' web site

http://www.backpack45.com/camino2.html

and also from mine

http://camino.oakapple.net

and especially my day-by-day account starting at

http://camino.oakapple.net/photo/fr/71/2003-04-10/