[pct-l] re:headlamp

I had a problem with the Petzl zipka.  Luckily it was
after my trip this summer.  I went to show my husband
how it was so bright and so light.  Unfortunately when
I pulled on the piece to open the thin strap, the
whole lamp fell apart.  I put all the pieces in a
baggie and today returned them to REI.  I was planning
to get a replacement such as the Petzl Tikka which has
a thick strap, but fell for the Black Diamond version
which also has a thick strap and is on sale at their
fall sale.  My recommendation is to stay away from the
very thin strap versions of these lamps even at the
penalty of a little more weight.
Sabina