[pct-l] headlamp

I used the Aurora for two years and was generally happy with it. It's now in
the care of a friend. I haven't had troubles with it openning up when it
shouldn't. I did have some problems with the pivot point loosing up, but
that was easy to correct. If you have the money, I would recommend the EOS
instead. It has a voltage regulator and a bright 1W bulb which is great for
nighttine navigation. I don't like there button light. I found that the lock
would sometimes engage while it was in my pocket, using up the batteries.

--mark