[pct-l] headlamp

The screw that holds the pivot point in place is prone to undoing itself.
Meaning it slowly loosens over time which causes the lamp to fall down, and
not stay upright. This is easily remedied by tightening the screw down. That
being said, the Tikka XP is a much more versatile light. 3watt LED, so it is
much more powerful, but runs off the same 3 AAA battery draw. It is more
expensive, but in my opinion worth the expanded abilities. You'll probably
need to paste the link together.
http://www.rei.com/online/store/ProductDisplay?storeId=8000&catalogId=40000008000&productId=47967796&parent_category_rn=4500596
Eric J Lee