[pct-l] Desperately need help for "Delicate Princess Foot Syndrome"

Oops, actually I HAVE tried the barefoot approach.
Unfortunately there seems to be no truth to the the
addage that my feet will eventually "toughen up." They
just refuse to develope callus on the tender
undersides, and I still have problems with feeling
that there isn't enough padding between my heel bones
and the outside world.

But thanks for the cool link!

~Maggie

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs