re2: [pct-l] Hayduke Trail

Big oops.  That was intended to be a private message.

-H

------ Forwarded Message
From: henry shires <hshires@jps.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 10:50:29 -0700
To: <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Subject: Re: [pct-l] Hayduke Trail

You rock, Brian!  Hope you have a fantastic hike and I look forward to
following you vicariously while sipping a cool drink and reclining in front
of my screen ...

--> ATTACHMENT FOR YOUR EYES ONLY <--

Thought you might be interested in seeing the new shelter in real form.  25
ounces as shown, 30 ounces with full floor. I'm taking in on the CT to give
it a good test.  I thinking about adding a label like yours that says,
"designed on my living room floor in Redwood City, CA"  What do you think
;-)  ?

-H

on 8/29/05 10:06 AM, pct-l-request@mailman.backcountry.net at

------ End of Forwarded Message