[pct-l] hamstring

I had a cramp and a pull in my left hamstring during the 1990 Berlin
Marathon that forced me to sit for a while. Stupidly, I got up and finished
the race.

I still have a knot from it that bothers me from time to time, especially
after I really work the leg. It is so noticeable that massage therapists
feel it and dig in right away.

Over the past 15 years I've done ice, stretching, massage, weight training,
the works. The best treatment I've found for it is "active release therapy"
but the relief is still only temporary.

I fear I'm stuck with it.