[pct-l] hamstring

hamstrings can take a long time to heal.  I run ultra-marathons and
have had an injured hamstring for almost 1 year now.  Other people that
I have known in the ultra-running community who have injured hamstrings
have had mixed results.  About half of them recover in a month or two,
and the other half take a year or longer, like me.