[pct-l] hamstring

See
http://www.scienceblog.com/community/older/1997/B/199701454.html

for some information on methods to treat hamstrings
using stem cells.  My doctor injured her hamstring and
went to a doctor who used stem cells from her hip to
inject near the  hamstring.  The theory is that there
is not enough circulation in the lower leg to promote
quick healing.  It is an experimental treatment that
has been successful in treating race horses so you
must search for a doctor who is doing it.  Anyway, my
doctor was able to resume skiing after one month.  Do
a search  on "stem cell tendon" and you will see other
reports.  Most of the successful treatments are
shortly after the injury so do not know if it will
help you.
Good luck,
sabina