[pct-l] 2006 anyone? --- yahoo group

Someone just posted on trailforums that there is a now 2006 PCT Yahoo group:

http://www.trailforums.com/detail.cfm?PostNum=5774

Prospective 2006 hikers should consider joining.

We have similar groups for 2002 PCT and 2003 PCT.

yogi
www.pcthandbook.com

Aaron Doss <AaronD@Cadwell.com> wrote:
You can add my wife and I (Nathalie and Aaron Doss). We have started a
trail journal but there are no entries in it yet.

Expect to hear more from us the closer it gets to 06.

Can't wait!

Aaron Doss