[pct-l] Policy Problems Part Two

 While I'm on it, the same lack of funding applies to climbers on Mt. Adams and other popular Peaks like Shasta or Whitney.. Human Sewage is a problem John Muir didn't see. On Rainier , there are a few outhouses where barrels are flown off a few times a year. 11,000 climbers attempt the summit each year and thousands more go up to Camp Muir. Adams and Shasta have no outhouses and any rock over fifty yards from lunch counter on Adams has been rolled over and has a tell-tale clump of white paper under it. For 30.00 per person to climb, Forest Service should put in a few outhouses at Lunch Counter and Lake Helen on Shasta with removable barrels.  Yes I use and pack  the little paper bag with kitty litter and target bulls eye ground sheet.. The slow death of our National Park System and Forest Service Systems is the big problem. Each year their budgets are slashed, roads , campgrounds closed, personal laid off?? Will the last employee left please turn off the lights,, thank you..