[BULK] - [pct-l] Canister Gimo Games

Well, not quite...

We're not required to carry filters. I once got intestinal problems from
eating or drinking something in Puerto Vallarta. I was horribly sick for
an entire month.
Bed-ridden-flat-on-my-back-only-enough-strength-to-crawl-to-the-toilet-a
nd-spend-more-time-there-than-in-bed kind of sick.
Filters are not required, but we carry `em (or some sort of treatment)
because we don't want to risk the above. Or maybe all of us except Billy
Goat. :)

I think the idea behind cans (and poles,lines,boxes,etc.) isn't to
protect our food, but to protect the bears.
I'm on board with that.

Now that I'm thinking about it: Travelers can get some sort of injection
to protect against "Montezuma's Revenge". Couldn't a hiker do the same
and drink freely from natural water sources? Remember hanging that
sierra cup off your pack and dipping into streams for a cold delicious
long gulp of run-off??? Those were the days...

Michael Saenz, Associate Partner
McLarand    Vasquez    Emsiek   &   Partners,   Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e  |  P l a n n i n g  |  I n t e r i o r s
MVE       MVE    Institutional       MVP    International
w  w  w   .   m  v  e   -   a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s   .   c  o m